Banking and Finance
OFX advises on all aspects of commercial and private lending including:
- Commercial and retail banking documentation.
- Customer-banker relationship.
- Duties of the banker / financial institution.
- General lender and creditor issues.
- Insolvency law issues.
- Issues relating to the National Asset Management Agency.
- Issues relating to anti-money laundering rules.
- Loan and credit facilities.
- Realisation of security.
- Regulatory rules and their application in lending arrangements.
- Restructuring loans and ancillary documentation.
- Secured and unsecured loans.
- Structured finance.
Our clients include financial institutions, insurance companies, credit unions, the National Asset Management Agency, government bodies, private individuals and corporate bodies.