Data Protection and Privacy
OFX advises on all aspects of Privacy Law and Data Protection. Our advice in this area comprises of advices to public bodies and private entities. Advices to public bodies include advices on Freedom of Information Act obligations and includes;
- Privacy and data protection policies
- Freedom of information policies.
- Training in relation to obligations of data controllers and data processors.
- Dealing with issues of enforcement and breaches of Data Protection Acts.
- Referrals to Data Protection Information Commissioner.
- Data transfers outside the European Economic Area.
- Use of CCTV and other surveillance.