OFX are aware that the intellectual property held by a private or corporate client needs to be protected given it is an essential and often key asset of a business. In this regard we aim to protect this asset by advising on the following:
- Contentious and non-contentious I.P. disputes/issues;
- Protection strategies including wording with the clients patent/trademark agents;
- Research and development contracts;
- Copyright, trademark and patent protection, unregistered designs, passing off;
- Assignment of I.P.;
- Licensing and royalty agreements;
- Franchising and non-disclosure of confidential information/know-how.
We advise third level institutions as well as public and private bodies in a wide range of sectors including healthcare, financial services and energy.