Planning and Environmental
OFX advises both public and private bodies in relation to planning and environmental issues. Advices range from advice on compliance of planning and environmental obligations to assisting in applications and advices including the following:
- Planning compliance issues.
- Issues arising in respect of exempted development.
- Section 160 Planning Injunctions.
- Challenges to Local Authority decisions by way of judicial review.
- CPO issues including attendance at CPO oral hearings.
- Advocating at planning oral hearings.
- Planning application and appeal legal issues.
- IPC and IED Licence procedures.
- Waste management obligations.
- Due diligence and environmental warranties.
- Due diligence and planning warranties.
- Contaminated land issues.
- Compulsory purchase orders.
- BER matters.