Brendan Hogan (Solicitor)
Brendan has considerable experience in the area of commercial and residential property including acquisitions/disposals, investigating title and landlord and tenant issues. Brendan advises semi state bodies on property matters relating to infrastructural projects around the country.
Prior to joining O’Flynn Exhams Brendan worked in the NAMA legal department advising on legal issues arising in relation to security restructuring, portfolio sales and property development.
- PJ O’Driscolls & Sons – property/commercial
- Anglo – insolvency/banking
- NAMA – commercial/insolvency.
- BCL UCC
- LLB UCC
- LLM (Computers & Law) QUB
- Dip. E-commerce Law Society of Ireland.