OFX has decades of experience advising a number of leading charitable bodies and religious congregations on a wide range of legal issues.
Numerous members of our team have a wealth of experience in dealing with the specific legal requirement of clients in the charitable sector and advices include advices on:
- Employment matters;
- Property matters including disposal, acquisition, leases and licences;
- Pension issues;
- Directors’ duties;
- Liaising with Charities Regulatory Authority;
- Defence of personal injury and other claims;
- Compliance issues;
- Trusts and trustees obligations;
- Liaising with Government Departments and other public bodies; and
- Establishment, restructuring and registration of charitable entities.