OFX advises both employers and employees in relation to a wide range of employment law issues. Our team has built up years of experience in all matters from non-contentious to contentious and pride ourselves on the comprehensive service provided to our clients.
Our team regularly represents clients before the Workplace Relations Commission, Labour Court, Circuit Court, High Court and Court of Appeal.
We are regularly asked to advise clients on employment issues arising on the purchase of a business and have advised clients in collective redundancies situations on many occasions.
We advise corporate and individual clients on disputes in the following areas:
- Drafting contracts and policies
- Staff handbooks
- Contracts for services, contracts of service
- Restraint of trade and restrictive covenants
- Secondment agreements
- Garden leave
- Executive contracts
- Health and safety issues
- Discrimination and victimisation and equality claims
- Bullying and harassment (including sexual harassment)
- Unfair dismissal and wrongful dismissal claims
- Obligations under transfer of undertaking regulations
- Employee due diligence
- Confidentiality agreements
- Industrial relations issues
- Termination of contracts and drafting severance agreements
- Data protection and freedom of information issues
- Vetting requirements
- Redundancies and re-organisations
- Performance management
- Atypical workers including part-time workers, fixed-term workers and agency workers
- Protected Disclosures.