OFX has a long and distinguished record of representing many state and semi state bodies, institutes of technology, universities, education and training boards and many charitable organisations with state funding.
Our different departments have experience of advising our clients in this sector and recognise the diverse nature of the advice requires all departments to adopt an integrated approach.
We have built up a vast knowledge base advising clients in the public sector.
We advise on:
- Public and Administrative law
- Employment, HR and Industrial Relations
- Data Protection/Freedom of Information
- Property Services
- Public Procurement
- Regulation and Governance
- Judicial Reviews
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate and Commercial
- Competition and EU Law
- Public-Private Arrangements
- State Aid
- Pension and Employee Benefits