Construction and Engineering
O’Flynn Exhams provides advisory, transactional and dispute resolution services for clients operating in the construction and engineering sectors.
We recognise that in-depth industry knowledge and a practical, commercial approach is required to support clients in delivering their objectives. OFX has developed this sectoral understanding of our clients, their projects and business imperatives, on a generational and ever-evolving basis.
We work with semi-state bodies, contractors, project employers, developers, consultancy practices, funders, claims handlers and assessors.
We have been involved in a number of high profile construction and engineering projects across the jurisdiction (and overseas), particularly in the areas of public infrastructure, utilities, energy, manufacturing, education and commercial property. We provide a full range of legal services for engineering and consultancy firms. We provide advisory support and dispute resolution services for some of the leading players in the construction sector.
Our experience and expertise includes:
- Major commercial and residential construction projects
- Strategic infrastructure developments
- Bespoke construction contracts and connection agreements
- Project finance
- Tendering and procurement advice
- Conciliation, mediation and expert determination
- Defective construction, professional negligence and third party damage claims
- Project team and joint venture agreements
- Performance bonds, warranties and guarantees
- Health and safety issues
- Collateral warranties