Planning and Environmental Law
O’Flynn Exhams is recognised as a market leader in this complex and ever evolving area of law. We pride ourselves in providing our clients with clear and concise advice, even when dealing with very technical issues of law and procedure.
As a result of our vast experience in this area, we have developed a close working relationship with a number of highly regarded consultants and experts. These relationships enable us to provide a full and comprehensive service to our clients and ensure that matters progress swiftly and efficiently.
We represent state bodies, as well as individuals in a wide range of matters (both contentious and non-contentious), which include the following:
- Judicial Review and Planning Injunctions
- Compulsory Purchase Orders to include representation at CPO oral hearings.
- Compensation claims
- Air and Noise Pollution cases and Nuisance
- Foreshore Licences
- Aquaculture Licences
- Environmental Impact Assessment and Appropriate Assessment
- Planning compliance issues
- Issues arising in respect of exempted development
- Advocating at planning oral hearings
- Planning application and appeal legal issues
- Waste management obligations
- Due diligence and environmental warranties
- Due diligence and planning warranties
- Contaminated land issues
- BER matters