Our commercial law team are specialists in providing the kind of advice that can help clients protect and promote their interests and drive their businesses forward. We provide that type of advice to some of the most ambitious clients in sectors such as private equity, hotels and leisure, insurance, technology, real estate and financial services.
Our practical, professional advice covers all trading activities of a business or organisation, such as contractual issues and any of the commercial agreements which our clients might wish to enter into.
We advise clients on the drafting and negotiation of the following types of commercial agreements and issues:
- Outsourcing agreements.
- Sales agreements.
- Agency and distribution agreements.
- Advice on consumer law issues.
- Consultancy agreements.
- Software development and licencing agreements.
- Franchise agreements
- Sponsorship and branding deals
- Terms and conditions for the supply of goods and services
- Licensing agreements
- Collective purchasing agreements
- Manufacturing and services arrangements
- Purchase Order terms and conditions