Our commercial law team are specialists in providing the kind of advice that can help clients protect and promote their interests and drive their businesses forward. We provide that type of advice to some of the most ambitious clients in sectors such as private equity, hotels and leisure, insurance, technology, real estate and financial services.
Our practical, professional advice covers all trading activities of a business or organisation, such as contractual issues and any of the commercial agreements which our clients might wish to enter into.
We advise clients on the drafting and negotiation of the following types of commercial agreements and issues:
- Outsourcing agreements.
- Sales agreements.
- Agency and distribution agreements.
- Advice on consumer law issues.
- Consultancy agreements.
- Software development and licencing agreements.
- Franchise agreements
- Sponsorship and branding deals
- Terms and conditions for the supply of goods and services
- Licensing agreements
- Collective purchasing agreements
- Manufacturing and services arrangements
- Purchase Order terms and conditions
‘The practice gives a very professional and competent service, but it also has the personal touch.’ – Legal 500 (2023)
‘My experience with O’Flynn Exhams has been excellent. I would describe the business as a large professional company, but with the care and service of a family firm. Fiona O’Connell stands out to me as one of the most honest, hardworking and professional people I have had the pleasure of working with.’- Legal 500 (2023)