O’Flynn Exhams has decades of experience advising a number of leading charitable bodies and religious congregations on a wide range of legal issues.
Several members of our team have a wealth of experience in dealing with the specific legal requirement of clients in the charitable sector.
We advise on:
- Employment matters
- Property matters including disposal, acquisition, leases and licences
- Pension issues
- Directors’ duties
- Liaising with Charities Regulatory Authority
- Defence of personal injury and other claims
- Compliance issues
- Trusts and trustees obligations
- Liaising with Government Departments and other public bodies
- Establishment, restructuring and registration of charitable entities