Employment Law Associate – Cork – O’Flynn Exhams LLP Solicitors
We are currently seeking to hire an Associate to join our employment law team.
This position will primarily focus on non-contentious and contentious employment law issues.
Experience in general litigation would be helpful but not essential.
The candidate will need:
- Newly qualified to 3 years’ experience in employment law work.
- Advising on employment contracts, policies and procedures.
- Advising on conduct of investigations.
- Representing clients before the WRC and Labour Court.
- Strong technical and drafting ability.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Candidates can send their CV in the strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to continued expansion O’ Flynn Exhams LLP Solicitors, 58 South Mall, Cork are looking for newly qualified Conveyancing and Probate Solicitors to join our Private Client Department.
- Probate applications and will drafting
- Drafting Enduring Powers of Attorney.
- All areas of residential conveyancing; acting for both purchasers and vendors;
- All areas of residential leases; acting for both landlords and tenants;
- Re-Mortgaging residential property
- Wayleave Transactions
Experience, skills and abilities:
- Newly qualified or will be qualified in the next 4-6 months.
- Experience as per role requirements listed above
- Excellent computer skills and familiarity with case management systems and Excel.
- Proficient on reporting on the status of cases.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Organised with strong attention to detail.
- Effectively manage clients and their needs.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to treat everyone in a professional and friendly manner.
If you wish to apply for this role please email your CV to: email@example.com