Litigation Legal Secretary
We are seeking to recruit a Litigation Legal Secretary to work in our Litigation Department.
Full time preferable however a reduced working week may be considered. Some experience necessary however training will be provided.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our fast paced, team focused litigation department.
- To provide secretarial support to solicitors;
- Digital dictation and PA/secretarial duties for partners and fee earners;
- Liaise with barristers;
- File maintenance;
- General administration duties.
- Experience in a legal environment is preferred;
- Litigation experience is preferred;
- Experience with dictaphone typing;
- Advanced MS Office skills;
- Experience with case management systems;
- Ability to work as part of a team.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should email their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org