At OFX, we are always looking for dynamic individuals to join our support staff. If you are interested in finding out more about the legal and non-legal roles we may have, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently seeking to hire a Legal Secretary to join our Litigation Department. The successful candidates will report to the Head of Department and ideally should have a minimum of three years’ experience in a law firm.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Creating, amending and formatting legal documents and templates;
- Processing precedent legal documents for review;
- File management, including electronic filing, scanning, photocopying and archiving;
- Scheduling documents;
- Other ad-hoc duties.
The successful candidate should have the following skills and attributes:
- Strong litigation experience;
- Strong audio typing skills are essential, as well as experience of case management systems;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Excellent administration skills;
- Ability to multitask and work to strict deadlines;
- Be proactive and self-motivated;
- Team orientated and collaborative with a flexible attitude;
- Professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- The candidate should have a positive, helpful and cheerful attitude.
If you are interested in the position please apply with your CV to email@example.com