OFX advises a wide range of public companies, private companies and individuals in relation to a wide range of Employment Law issues. Advices includes advising on all issues associated with employment and any claims advising in relation thereto and includes;
- Drafting contracts, severance agreements and policies
- Secondment agreements, restraints of trade, garden leave.
- Contracts for services, contracts of service.
- Restraint of trade and restrictive covenants.
- Garden leave.
- Contracts for services
- Health and safety issues.
- Discrimination and victimisation and equality claims.
- Unfair dismissal and wrongful dismissal claims.
- Obligations under transfer of undertaking regulations.
- Executive contracts.
- Employee due diligence.
- Confidentiality agreements.
- Industrial relations issues
- Staff handbooks.
- Termination of contracts.
- Data protection and freedom of information issues.
- Vetting requirements.
- Redundancies and re-organisations.
- Bullying and harassment (including sexual harassment).
- Performance management.
- Atypical workers including part-time workers, fixed-term workers and agency workers.